The demand for qualified profiles in this area is increasing, as companies recognize the importance of having an effective online presence. #ConectaEmpleo
The demand for qualified profiles in this area is increasing, as companies recognize the importance of having an effective online presence.
With the rise of artificial intelligence, profiles specialized in digital marketing are expected to be among those that will evolve the most in the future. According to our Employment Map, in recent months the demand for these positions has increased by almost 50%.
TOP Skills needed in Digital Marketing
If you are considering specializing in this professional field, given the high growth of vacant profiles around it, in the Employment Map you can find out what are the most relevant skills in this area:
- eCommerce: refers to all transactions that are made through the Internet, including a wide range of online actions and tools. From buying and selling products and services online to online banking, purchasing tickets, travel, etc.
- eMail Marketing: sending emails to a database of contacts, customers or interested parties for the purpose of communication, promotion of products and/or services or loyalty.
- Google Ads: Google’s online advertising program to create online ads to reach users when they show interest in the products and services offered.
- PrestaShop: this is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) to build an e-commerce online store from scratch.
- Digital Advertising: definition and creation of elements in all audiovisual, graphic and creative formats for social networks, web environments, streaming services and search engines with the aim of positioning, sales and loyalty.
- Social Networks: strategy, planning and management of social platforms such as Twitter, Meta, Youtube… with the objective of positioning, sales, attention to users, etc.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO): skills and knowledge to increase the visibility and positioning of a website, business, or brand in search engine results pages.
As you have already seen, skills in SEO, SEM, social media, and web analytics are essential to excel in this field. Not to mention creativity, a quality that is also essential. With the use of appropriate tools, professionals in this area can optimize their strategies and achieve successful results.
For you to know, according to your professional profile, which competencies are indispensable for you to be able to apply for a vacant position in this field, the Virtual Career Advisor can guide you, free of charge, so that you can reinforce and complete your resume with what you might need.
In addition, once you know what skills to develop or enhance, you can also learn online for free with the Job Connect training program.
The field of digital marketing offers a wide range of job opportunities in a variety of industries. Some of the most popular areas include:
- SEO/SEM Specialist: These professionals focus on optimizing websites to improve their search engine rankings. SEO professionals focus on increasing organic visibility and SEM professionals handle visibility through paid campaigns and resources. A good content writer must be able to create engaging and search engine optimized content.
- Community Manager: Social networks play a crucial role in digital marketing. These professionals oversee managing companies’ social media accounts. They create relevant content and manage interaction with followers. It is very important to take advantage of these networks to promote the company’s products or services and manage the brand’s reputation.
- Digital Advertising: These professionals create and manage online advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads or Facebook Ads. They must be able to generate innovative ideas for campaigns and create visually appealing content.
If you are looking for a job, find the best job offers in Digital Marketing and/or Web Positioning (Spanish website).