Connecting innovation. Education that transforms will be the slogan of the great event on education.
After two hybrid editions, enlightED returns to the face-to-face format on 16 and 17 November at ‘Distrito Telefónica’ in Madrid with the best possible line-up. You can also register for the 24-hour Challenge and participate in the cultural activities that will take place in Madrid.
The fifth edition of the world conference on education, technology and innovation has confirmed its first speakers. Internationally recognised and renowned in their fields, the event to be held in person will include:
• South African psychologist Susan David, author of the bestseller ‘Emotional Agility’.
• Nuno Crato, mathematician and former Minister of Science, Technology and Higher Education of Portugal.
• Ousman Umar, founder of Nasco Feeding Mind.
• Bisila Bokoko, founder of the African Literacy Project, considered one of the ten most influential Spanish women in business in the USA.
• Alok Kanojia, psychiatrist and co-founder of the Healthy Gamer platform, where he helps treat video game addictions.
• Cortney Harding, international expert on education and impact in the metaverse.
• Carmen Morenés, General Manager of Fundación Telefónica.
• Javier Santaolalla, scientific communicator and creator of Amautas.
• Lucía Figar, President and CEO of The Global College and Chief of Corporate Innovation at IE University.
• Magadalena Brier López-Guerrero, Managing Director of ProFuturo Foundation.
• Mila Tonarelli, Head of Innovation and Product at ProFuturo.
• Nuria Sabaté, Headmistress of the Marià Fortuny School and President of the Espiral Association.
• Pablo Gonzalo, Global Head of Knowledge and Digital Culture at Telefónica Foundation and Director of the Espacio Fundación Telefónica.
• Kenneth Cukier, Best selling author and authority on emerging technology and digital disruption.
This year’s speakers will reflect on the challenges posed in the field of learning and education in the digital age. The focus of enlightED 2022 will be ‘Connecting innovation. Education that transforms’, and will be developed over the two days around three main themes:
- The digital skills of today and tomorrow
- Disruptive classrooms and advancing equity, and
- Inclusion through innovation.
A new momentum for enlightED
This year’s event includes panels on computational thinking and Artificial Intelligence applied to Education, Digital Competences for teachers, and the opportunities that the Metaverse can offer in learning. It will also host a hackathon based on the disruptive methodology of 42, our leading programming campus in Spain.
The enlightED programme will also cover Latin America. Thus, the conference will continue with talks held from Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Mexico, Peru, Ecuador, Venezuela and Uruguay.