What are the most in-demand professions in Artificial Intelligence and what skills do you need to make the professional leap in 2023.
AI will be present in all the digital transformation processes of companies. For this reason, the demand for specialised positions is on the rise.
Knowing the jobs with the most job opportunities in Spain is an advantage when it comes to choosing your next professional steps. Therefore, consulting reports or tools that analyse these trends helps to identify the sectors with the greatest professional projection.
Among these most in-demand professional profiles are those related to Artificial Intelligence (AI), i.e., the future. AI has already entered our daily lives in many ways: showing us content that interests us on social networks, offering personalised advertising, helping in medical work or fairer company structures, among others.
However, although AI is sometimes spoken of as an entity in its own right, this is not entirely true: there are professional profiles dedicated to creating and improving it in different fields. Here we tell you which are the most in demand, what digital skills you need to dedicate yourself to it and how to start training for free and at your own pace.
TOP 5 most in-demand Artificial Intelligence profiles
Companies and organisations are in the midst of a digital transformation and need experts in artificial intelligence to face it. These are the 5 most in-demand professionals according to our Employment Map, a tool that analyses the vacancies offered in Tecnoempleo and other sources, to identify which digital professions are most in demand and what skills companies are looking for in these profiles.
- Data Analyst. Processes and performs statistical analysis of data to draw conclusions and solve business problems. In the last three months there have been 2,118 job offers for this position. Among the skills they are asked for are:
- R programming language
- Data Scientist. This is a profile that extracts large amounts of data, structured or not, with the aim of identifying patterns. We have found 504 job offers for this type of professional in Spain. Among the skills they are asked for:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Machine learning
- Deep Learning
- Apache Hadoop
- Data engineer. Designs, creates and integrates data from various sources and manages it to bring value to the organisation. Companies have searched for 3,318 data engineers in the last quarter. Must know about:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Microsoft Azure
- Cloud computing
- AI Specialist. Responsible for designing and building intelligent systems capable of simulating human thought. These specialists have had 278 job offers. Among their skills are:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Software developer. This is the person in charge of implementing or programming all types of software systems based on the required specifications and designs. This is the most in-demand profile in recent months, with 28,239 offers published. He/she is required to know how to handle:
- Spring Framework
Free training and guidance to take the leap into Artificial Intelligence
Do you want to enter the world of Artificial Intelligence? We offer free online courses to introduce you to the main digital skills most in demand and needed in this sector, through our digital training programme Conecta Empleo.
And if you are looking for a complete training to prepare you for these professions from start to finish, you can enrol in the 42 programming campuses, open 24 hours a day and completely free of charge. You can sign up for any of the four on-site campuses, located in Madrid, Barcelona, Malaga and Urduliz (Bizkaia). You don’t need to have any previous knowledge or specific qualifications, you just have to be of legal age and be eager to learn, making it one of the best options if you are considering a career change towards the world of technology.
Still not sure if the world of Artificial Intelligence is for you? Visit the Job Map to find out what other digital careers are in demand right now, or ask the Virtual Career Advisor which digital career is right for you.